Ways to Give

Thank you for supporting the vital work of USC Hillel! Your investment makes a significant difference in the lives of Jewish Trojans, and is the backbone of our ability to engage hundreds of students in meaningful ways. If you have any questions about making a gift to Hillel, please contact our Executive Director, Dave Cohn at 213-973-1203.

Credit Card

To donate by credit card online, click here.

To donate by credit card over the phone, please call Jordyn at 213-973-1202


By Check:

Please make your check payable to: USC Hillel

Please mail your check to:

         Development Office: USC Hillel

         3300 S. Hoover St.

         Los Angeles, CA, 90007

To donate to USC Hillel through the University's website:

1. Visit the University’s donation page by clicking here

2. Check the box labeled “Please direct my gift to a specific school or program”

3. Select “University Life” under “University-wide Giving Opportunities”

4. Select “USC Hillel”


5. Visit the University’s donation page by clicking here

6. Check the box labeled “Please direct my gift to a specific school or program”

7. Select the box labeled “Search all schools and funds”

8. Type Hillel – USC Hillel should auto populate in a dropdown box

Corporate Matching Gifts
As a benefit to you, your employer may match your charitable giving. Matching gifts can often double or triple the value of your gift.  Some companies even match gifts made by retirees and /or their spouses.

To take advantage of your company’s matching gift program, simply complete a matching gift form and send it to USC Hillel along with or after your gift. 


Click here to find out if your company has a matching gift policy.

Other Ways to Support Us

Stock or Securities

Provide your stock broker or accountant with USC Hillel’s Tax ID # 95-4867366

Gifts by Bequest
To leave a charitable gift in your will or revocable living trust, you simply include a clause that directs a gift be made to Hillel at the University of Southern California. You can leave a specific dollar amount, a set percentage of your estate, or the remainder of your estate. If you already have a will, you can add a charitable bequest with a supplement, called a codicil. Or, if it’s time to update your will, you can include a gift to Hillel at the University of Southern California in your updated will.

General or Specific Bequest
You can make a general bequest to help provide for the most critical needs at the time the money is received. Or you can make a bequest to provide a gift to our Endowment Fund, where your gift is invested so you can provide a permanent annual source of income for Hillel into the future.

Charitable Gift Annuities
A gift annuity is an agreement whereby the donor transfers assets, such as cash or appreciated securities, to Hillel at the University of Southern California. In return, the donor receives a guaranteed payment for the rest of the donor’s life. Gift annuities, which are income-producing gifts, are popular with donors because they receive a charitable income tax deduction, possible estate tax savings, a fixed payment for life, some tax-free income for a period of time, and possible capital gains tax savings.

IRAs and Retirement Plans
Under certain circumstances it may be advantageous to name Hillel at the University of Southern California as the beneficiary of an Individual Retirement Account or your employer’s pension plan. Doing this may benefit you and your heirs. You retain control of these funds during your lifetime. At your death, these funds, if left to Hillel qualify for a charitable deduction and, thus, may save on estate taxes.

Gift of Life Insurance
A gift of life insurance can be made through a new or existing policy by the donor designating Hillel at the University of Southern California as the owner and beneficiary. The donor receives an income tax deduction for the value of the policy when the gift is made and income tax deductions for future premium payments each year. 

USC Hillel | 3300 S. Hoover Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007 | NE Corner of Hoover and Jefferson
Tel: 213-747-9135 | Fax: 213-742-9824 | www.USCHillel.org | info@uschillel.org
Copyright © 2019 USC Hillel - All Rights Reserved