To enrich the lives of Jewish undergraduate and graduate students so that they may enrich the Jewish people and the world.
That each and every Jewish student will make an enduring commitment to Jewish life.
Hillel’s Student Leadership Board:
- The Student Leadership Board is designed to enhance Hillel’s ability to positively impact Jewish life on campus.
- Each position on the Student Leadership Board is a one year term with the option to be reselected or elected (depending on the position) for future terms.
- Each position will be responsible for designing a “job description” with the Vice President and Hillel professional that it reports to (see leadership structure attached) within the first month of the school year.
- Each Vice President will be responsible for designing a “job description” with the President and Hillel professional.
- All members of the Student Leadership Board are required to attend monthly board meetings. In the scenario that there are co-chairs for a position, only one representative is required to attend, but attendance of both co-chairs is strongly encouraged.
Please complete the application form below. All answers must be filled in completely.