Taglit Birthright Israel is a once in a lifetime opportunity for Jewish college students to go to Israel for free, for 10 days. USC Hillel is proud to take Trojan students on this amazing experience and working with the groups of birthright alumni as they return to campus.
Registration Opens Tuesday, September 10th! Watch this space for the registration link. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our Hillel at: email@example.com
Come to Israel for free this Winter with IsraelExperts and USC!
For All Applicants
- To register, all you need to do is go to www.absolutelyisrael.com and click the “Registration Now Open” button (or select IsraelExperts as trip organizer on the Taglit-Birthright Israel site HERE.)
- When you fill out your Taglit-Birthright Israel application, make sure to choose IsraelExperts as your Trip Organizer. Follow the instructions below for the USC Campus Trip.
- IN SECTON 5 of the application:
- Your trip organizer: Israel Experts (if it does not automatically say Israel Experts, you have to select Israel Experts here)
- Trip Selection: CAMPUS CONNECTION-DECEMBER
- Referral Code: For priority access enter the code: USC29
If you are having any trouble with registration, check out this quick video for a step-by-step guide: http://www.absolutelyisrael.com/register
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Hillel at: firstname.lastname@example.org