Birthright Israel is a once in a lifetime opportunity for Jewish college students to go to Israel for free, for 10 days. USC Hillel is proud to take Trojan students on this amazing experience and working with the groups of Birthright alumni as they return to campus. www.absolutelyisrael.com
PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR WINTER 2015 AND SUMMER 2016.
Winter Registration Opens Tuesday, September 8th at 7:00 am (pacific) at www.absolutelyisrael.com. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our Hillel at: email@example.com or call 213.973.1199
Come to Israel for free this Winter with IsraelExperts and USC Hillel!
This Birthright Israel LA Way experience is an effort of the Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles in partnership with USC Hillel and is a gift from Birthright Israel.
For All Applicants
- To register, all you need to do is go to www.absolutelyisrael.com and click the “Registration Now Open” button (or select IsraelExperts as trip organizer on the Birthright Israel site HERE.)
- When you fill out your Birthright Israel application, make sure to choose IsraelExperts as your Trip Organizer. Follow the instructions below for the USC Campus Trip.
- IN SECTION 2 of the application:
- Your trip organizer: Israel Experts (if it does not automatically say Israel Experts, you have to select Israel Experts here)
- Trip Selection: December Campus Trip
- Referral Code: For priority access enter the code: USC33
- If you are having any trouble with registration, check out this quick video for a step-by-step guide:http://www.absolutelyisrael.com/register
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Hillel at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is a gift from Birthright Israel.
Birthright Israel is an innovative partnership between the people of Israel through the Government of Israel, private philanthropists through the Birthright Israel Foundation and Jewish communities around the world (North American Jewish Federations, Keren Hayesod, and The Jewish Agency for Israel).