Birthright Israel is a once in a lifetime opportunity for Jewish college students to go to Israel for free, for 10 days. This Birthright Israel LA Way experience is an effort of the Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles in partnership with USC Hillel and is a gift from Birthright Israel. USC Hillel is proud to take Trojan students on this amazing experience and working with the groups of Birthright alumni as they return to campus. www.freeisraeltrip.org/go
PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR WINTER 2016.
Trip dates: December 20th – January 1st
Pre-register here: www.freeisraeltrip.org/go
Come to Israel for free this Summer with USC Hillel!
This Birthright Israel LA Way experience is an effort of the Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles in partnership with USC Hillel and is a gift from Birthright Israel.
For All Applicants
- To register, all you need to do is go to www.freeisraeltrip.org/go and click the “Registration Now Open” button (or select Hillel as trip organizer on the Birthright Israel site HERE.)
- When you fill out your Birthright Israel application, make sure to choose Hillel as your Trip Organizer. Follow the instructions below for the USC Campus Trip.
- IN SECTION 2 of the application:
- Your trip organizer: Hillel (if it does not automatically say Hillel, you have to select Hillel here)
- Trip Selection: University of South California Hillel
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Hillel at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is a gift from Birthright Israel.
Birthright Israel is an innovative partnership between the people of Israel through the Government of Israel, private philanthropists through the Birthright Israel Foundation and Jewish communities around the world (North American Jewish Federations, Keren Hayesod, and The Jewish Agency for Israel).